My name is Phoenix Fry and I’m a London-based educator, project manager, and curator.
I’ve worked successfully with organisations including the British Council, University of the Arts London, Goldsmiths, Film Africa, BFI, Perth Centre for Photography, Creative Skillset, South London Gallery, London Design Festival at V&A Museum, Lewisham Arts Service, Stephen Lawrence Centre and the Nollywood Movie Awards.
- Parade of Friendly Monsters, a Deptford X event funded by an Arts Council National Lottery Project Grant
- cultural leadership facilitator, Transforming Narratives (UK-Bangladesh-Pakistan)
- curating and managing Synapse Festival of Entrepreneurship at Goldsmiths, University of London
- online educator on Communicating Across Cultures, a British Council-led MOOC on FutureLearn
- programme leadership of Goldsmiths’ Foundation Year in Computing
- curriculum development and staff training for the online delivery of University of the Arts London’s presessional courses.
My experience includes:
- arts programmer and project manager
- lecturer: creative entrepreneurship and arts management
- lecturer: English for business, diplomacy and academic communication
- programme leader: the theory & practice of film programming
- consultant: online and print marketing communications
- consultant: audience research & development
- graphic designer: posters, brochures and online comms
- training, advice and consultancy
Contact me if you’d like to discuss a job, commission or collaboration.